- Be authorized for current (not expired) academic accommodations by a disability counselor at Accessibility Services on the Downtown Campus
- Require accommodations for a quiz, test, or exam for a Downtown Campus course (i.e. H1F, H1S, Y1F, Y1S and Y1Y course codes)
- Submit requests for accommodations by the registration deadlines.
Registration Confirmation E-mail
When you successfully submit a request for accommodations, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail within 10 minutes which details the information that has been submitted to Accommodated Testing Services.
If you do not receive this automated registration confirmation e-mail:
- Check your junk mail folder.
- Check your "My Registration History" online
- Assume your request for accommodations did not submit successfully. Try again.